Not affiliated with the US Social Security Administration
Dependent parents survivor benefit
My two kids get survivor benefit from my husband's death but the total amount they get is far below the max of family benefit. It seems my parents in-law are qualified for survivor benefit too. If they apply, do we get more than what we get today totally for my family? I just want to get as much as possible my husband had earned.
How to determine the amount my in-laws will get and how long can they get?
Appreciate your answer.
Updated : April 22, 2011 by Guest
- ssd before death, affect on survivor benefits
- Survivor Benefit for spouse already receiving benefits
- How Excess Earnings are Charged Against Benefits
- Survivor Benefits cut... again
- reduction in family max amount
- Amount of Parent's Insurance Benefit
- How is the reduction amount computed?
- Does collecting survivor benefits affect my own account?
- SURVIVOR BENEFIT ARE ABOUT TO STOP BUT MY CHILD HAS ADHD
- Amount of Father's or Mother's Insurance Benefit
- Entitlement to Retirement or Disability Insurance Benefits and Another Benefit
- Amount of Child's Insurance Benefit
Ads - Also Recommended