Not affiliated with the US Social Security Administration
If I attend college can i still recieve social security money?
I'm 18 and just graduated from high school. I am about to enroll in a community or technical college and I would like to know if I do will i be able to get money still?
Updated : June 22, 2009 by Guest
- Social Security Benefits in High School and College
- School and social security benefits
- Survivor Benefit for 17 year old to be stopped
- Parents' use of my benefit money towards bills
- What can my mother use my money for?
- Warning to payees for child turning 18
- Representative Payee
- Is domestic service performed by a student for a college club, fraternity, or sorority covered by Social Security?
- Service Performed by a Student For a School, College, or University
- SSI Overpayment
- Local College Club Defined
Ads - Also Recommended