Money Due Recipient
For over seven months my local SS office has refused to review my account or to correct their mistakes. They now owe me over $1200 that they have wrongly withheld. Chicago says cannot go elsewhere, must use THAT office.
Letters, calls, nothing works-even certified letters to the Office Field Supervisor. A request was made to the office seven months ago for a HEARING but, of course, that isn't happening.
DOES ANYONE KNOW OF ANY POSSIBLE RECOURSE FROM THE ALL POWERFUL GOVERNMENT WHO KEEPS YOU HELPLESS.
PS Mind you it is a simple matter of deducting ONE medicare payment from the monthly auto deposit. How tough can that be???
Jan B, j___ @ gmail.com, 818-zzz-yyyy -any help would be greatly appreciated
Updated : May 5, 2012 by Guest
- Disability Payment and eBay selling ?
- My 6 year old has been denied twice and approved twice.
- Advocate to help communicate with SS
- Missing payment
- Dad put my SSa check in a custodial account now that im 22 he still wont give me any of it
- Can special monthly payments be made for the months before the application was filed?
- Warning to payees for child turning 18