Not affiliated with the US Social Security Administration
Money Due Recipient
For over seven months my local SS office has refused to review my account or to correct their mistakes. They now owe me over $1200 that they have wrongly withheld. Chicago says cannot go elsewhere, must use THAT office.
Letters, calls, nothing works-even certified letters to the Office Field Supervisor. A request was made to the office seven months ago for a HEARING but, of course, that isn't happening.
DOES ANYONE KNOW OF ANY POSSIBLE RECOURSE FROM THE ALL POWERFUL GOVERNMENT WHO KEEPS YOU HELPLESS.
PS Mind you it is a simple matter of deducting ONE medicare payment from the monthly auto deposit. How tough can that be???
Jan B, j___ @ gmail.com, 818-zzz-yyyy -any help would be greatly appreciated
Updated : May 5, 2012 by Guest
- Disability Payment and eBay selling ?
- My 6 year old has been denied twice and approved twice.
- Advocate to help communicate with SS
- Missing payment
- Dad put my SSa check in a custodial account now that im 22 he still wont give me any of it
- Can special monthly payments be made for the months before the application was filed?
- Warning to payees for child turning 18
- How do I file a complaint
- Answers about the $250 Social Security recovery (stimulus) payment for 2009
- city worker lied about filing SSI
- Limit to Number of Letters on Social Security Card?
- Previous payee withheld survivor benefits?
Ads - Also Recommended