Not affiliated with the government
For Ms. M, Martinsburg office Social Security
I spoke with the rep at the 800 number. She said they have not rec'd my paperwork from you. Why? You told me you would process the claim right away. Oct 1x, 2010 was the date my husband died. Please. If you don't know how to process my claim ask for help. I have maxed out my credit card to pay everything while waiting for you to process my claim. Thank You. My claim was filed on Nov. x, 2010 at 12:03 pm.
Updated : December 20, 2010 by Guest
- Survivor benefits after husband died
- Who is responsible for proving a claim?
- Filing a "Request for Reconsideration"
- Administrative Law Judge Denied My SSDI Claim : Now What?
- When and how can an appeal be filed?
- When to claim ex-husband's benefits
- Representatives' Fees
- What information should be in the Reconsideration Disability Report?
- Unmarried heterosexual couple
- Collecting my deseased husband unclaimed benefits
- How do you make a request to withdraw a claim?
- Right to Withdraw Application
Ads - Also Recommended