Not affiliated with the US Social Security Administration
NOTIFING TO STOP PAYMENTS DUE TO DEATH
My mother has now been gone for 2 months, yet still is recieving checks made by direct deposit. I have contacted the funeral home and they said they did notify the correct parties and the 1st check (dec.) was due to the checks coming one month behind. I just noticed that this month (Jan.) another check was direct deposited into my fathers account. What do I need to do to have them stopped. Thank you
Updated : January 13, 2011 by Guest
- When a Parent passes
- Checks to Husband and Wife
- Direct Deposit??
- HELP!! Receiving benefits after move to direct deposit
- $250 stimulus
- I never received my stimulus check?
- Representative payee question for adult disabled son
- Payment or Check Deposit Problem
- can we cash the checks?
- Previous payee withheld survivor benefits?
- Social Security Payment Checks
- mother passed away 3-5-2013
Ads - Also Recommended