Not affiliated with the government
Survior benefits and two households
Two households are receiving benefits. My oldest child is now 18 and graduated high school. His benefit was divided between me, my youngest son and my husbands son that lives with his mother.
What I was wondering does this happen to each of us as we lose our benefit? Will the youngest child end up with the full amount of the family benefit?
Updated : July 24, 2010 by Guest
- Both Mother & Father are deceased
- SURVIVOR BENEFIT ARE ABOUT TO STOP BUT MY CHILD HAS ADHD
- Survivor Benefits...a few questions.
- Spouse's Insurance Benefit
- Spousal Benefits
- Amount of Child's Insurance Benefit
- Amount of Surviving Child's Insurance Benefit
- Benefits for children
- Representative Payee
- Amount of Father's or Mother's Insurance Benefit
- benefit and moving
- What happens if a child is entitled to benefits on more than one earnings record at the same time?
Ads - Also Recommended