Not affiliated with the US Social Security Administration
My husband died and he was receiving social security. I am 58 yrs old can I receive his social security benefit right now. That was our main income.
Updated : October 17, 2011 by Guest
- Surviving Widow eligible for pension
- Widow or worker benefits
- Survivor Benefits cut... again
- Survivor Benefit for spouse already receiving benefits
- Entitlement of a Surviving Divorced Wife or Husband
- Survivor Benefits...a few questions.
- Tips When Applying for Social Security Survivor Benefits
- Widow's Benefit for caregiver to 14 yr old
- Widow(er) benefits
- Son receiving death benefit social security
- social security stimulus rebate
- Benefits eligibility for widow of spouse who dies while drawing SSD
Ads - Also Recommended