Not affiliated with the US Social Security Administration
Survivor Benefit for spouse already receiving benefits
Does my potential future survivor benefit change based on when I start to receive my own SS benefits?
For example, suppose my husband would die when I am age 68. Would my widow's benefit be different if I started my own SS benefits at age 62 versus 66?
Updated : January 2, 2013 by Guest
- Survivor Benefits cut... again
- Spousal Benefits
- Ex-Spouse and Divorce Benefit Qualification
- Entitlement to Retirement or Disability Insurance Benefits and Another Benefit
- Entitlement to More Than One Social Security Benefit at the Same Time
- Tips When Applying for Social Security Survivor Benefits
- change in income while receiving survivor benefit
- Survivor benefits and marriage
- Basic Reduction Formulas
- Child Benefit Qualifications
- Claimant May Restrict Retroactivity
- Does collecting survivor benefits affect my own account?
Ads - Also Recommended