Not affiliated with the government
Survivor Benefits for my daughter
My daughter's father died at the age of 20 in November 2002. She was only two months at the time. She is now 8yrs old and she has not recieved any survivor benefits. We were once told that her father didn't have enough quotas for her to receive his benefits. It was also said that he had the money there but not the time(quotas). He was short by one. Is there still a way for her to receive survivor benefits.
Updated : November 23, 2010 by Guest
- 18 y/o died.. Survivor benefits for his daughter?
- Survivor Benefits cut... again
- Receiving full survivor benefits early due to hardship
- What if a surviving parent never gives child their survivor benefits?
- Survivor benefits and marriage
- Survivor Questions
- Survivor Benefit for 17 year old to be stopped
Ads - Also Recommended