We are not affiliated with the government
An Independent View of Social Security
survivor benifits for child after 19 w/disability
My daughter graduates H.S June 2012 at age 19. She has been deaf since birth. Would my daughter be entitled to her fathers benefits after the age of 19. If yes would it be considered survivor benefits or disability benefits.
Updated : August 7, 2011 by Guest
- Survivor Questions
- Survivor Benefits for my daughter
- Can someone who receives Survivors benefits also qualify for disability benefits
- When is a child entitled to Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) benefits based on disability?
- Survivor Benefit for 17 year old to be stopped
- Adult Child survivor benefits SSD
- 18 y/o died.. Survivor benefits for his daughter?