Not affiliated with the US Social Security Administration
Will I still recieve my benefits?
Right now I am 17 years old and receiving survivors benefits. Every month on the third I recieve my benefits. My birthday is February 28th. Since I turn 18 at the end of the month, and my benefits come on the third, will I still receive the benefits for February?
Updated : January 22, 2010 by Guest
- Widow or worker benefits
- SSI plus SS benefits
- Survivor Questions
- Can I have my benefits reinstated?
- Benefits for children
- surviors benefits
- survivors benefits
- Benefits from ex-husband
- Survivor benefits for mother with own benefits
- Divorced spouse of Retired Railroad Employee
- Survivor benefits and marriage
- When do disabled widow(er)'s benefits begin?
Ads - Also Recommended