Not affiliated with the US Social Security Administration
Qualifying for Social Security Benefits
From the Social Security Handbook
- Social Security Handbook Index: Letter Q
- Insured Status Requirements
- Special Insured Status-Disabled Before Age 31
- Currently Insured Status Defined
- Periods of Disability and Insured Status
- Fully Insured Status Defined
- If you have fully insured status, can you receive all types of benefits?
- When do you have disability insured status?
- Deemed Fully Insured Status
- What is a "period of disability?"
- Determining Insured Status
- Summary Chart of Requirements for Insured Status
Ads - Also Recommended