Not affiliated with the US Social Security Administration
Medicare Advantage (Part C)
Medicare Part C (Medicare Advantage) was formerly known as Medicare + Choice.
Part C (Medicare Advantage) plans allow you to choose to receive all of your health care services through a provider organization such as an HMO. These plans may help lower your costs of receiving medical services, or you may get extra benefits for an additional monthly fee.
You must have both Parts A and B to enroll in Part C.
- Hospital And Medical Insurance Benefits Provided
- What is Medicare?
- Who can get Medicare?
- Tips and Advice for Medicare
- Medicare Part B
- Medicare Resources
- Medicare Part A
- If you have other health insurance
- Options for receiving health services
- Help for some low-income people
- Medicare Part D (Prescription Drug)
- How Does the Income-Related Monthly Adjustment Amount Affect the Total Medicare Part B Premium?
Ads - Also Recommended