Not affiliated with the government
Medicare Part D (Prescription Drug)
Medicare Part D is voluntary and provides a prescription drug plan.
Part D (prescription drug coverage) is voluntary and the costs are paid for by the monthly premiums of enrollees and Medicare.
Unlike Part B in which you are automatically enrolled and must opt out if you do not want it, with Part D you have to opt in by filling out a form and enrolling in an approved plan.
- Tips and Advice for Medicare
- Medicare "Extra Help" Drug Plan
- Description of Extra Help Available for Medicare Prescription Drug Costs
- Help for some low-income people
- Medicare Part B
- Eligibility for Extra Help with Prescription Drug Costs
- Prescription Drug Benefits Provided
- Who can get Medicare?
- Medicare Resources
- Hospital And Medical Insurance Benefits Provided
- Medicare Advantage (Part C)
- What is Medicare?
Ads - Also Recommended