Not affiliated with the US Social Security Administration
Replace Medicare Card
You can request a replacement Medicare card online. To make your online request, you will need your:
- Name as it appears on your most recent Social Security card;
- Social Security number; and
- Date of birth.
Your Medicare card will arrive in the mail in about 30 days.
If you prefer, you can receive a replacement Medicare card by calling the Social Security Administration at 1-800-772-1213 (TTY 1-800-325-0778). You also can visit a local office. For the office closest to you try our Field Office Locator.
- How do I replace my lost Social Security card?
- Replace Social Security Card for Child Under 12
- Replace Social Security Card (Adult)
- What if my card is lost or stolen?
- New Social Security Number or Card for Newborn Baby
- Tips and Advice for Medicare
- Help for some low-income people
- Contacting Social Security
- How do I get a number and card?
- Social Security Card and Number Tips
- Apply for Social Security disability benefits
- Obtaining A Social Security Card
Ads - Also Recommended