Not affiliated with the government
Estimated Retirement Benefit
There are a number of ways you can get an estimate of what your Social Security benefits are.
Perhaps the most accurate is your Social Security (Earnings) Statement. This statement is customized for you, and therefore the most accurate estimate of your potential benefits.
Your Social Security Statement shows estimated retirement, disability and survivor benefits.
If you are close to a life event (retirement, disability, death), your Social Security Statement provides a very accurate view of your benefits.
If, however, you're planning for retirement which is many years away, the retirement benefit is only a projection based on your current earnings pattern.
Our site, SocialSecurityHop.com, also provides several calculators which you can use to estimate and manage benefits:
- Social Security Benefit Calculator
- Retirement Income with Social Security Calculator
- Retirement Pension Calculator
- Immediate Annuity Income Calculator
Finally, the government site at ssa.gov also provides several calculators which you can use to estimate benefits.
- Tips on Qualifying for Social Security Benefits
- If you are working...what you need to know about survivors benefits
- Social Security (Earnings) Statement
- Social Security Retirement Benefits
- Retirement Insurance Benefits
- When a relative dies...what you need to know about survivors benefits
Ads - Also Recommended