Not affiliated with the US Social Security Administration

Social Security Payment Checks |

Form SSA-1099

An SSA-1099 is mailed to you in January showing the total amount of benefits you received in the previous year.

You may be subject to income taxes on your Social Security benefits, so it's important to keep your SSA-1099 and use it when filing income taxes in April.

If you need a replacement SSA-1099, contact the SSA at 1-800-772-1213 (TTY 1-800-325-0778).

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Ads - Also Recommended