Not affiliated with the US Social Security Administration
An SSA-1099 is mailed to you in January showing the total amount of benefits you received in the previous year.
You may be subject to income taxes on your Social Security benefits, so it's important to keep your SSA-1099 and use it when filing income taxes in April.
If you need a replacement SSA-1099, contact the SSA at 1-800-772-1213 (TTY 1-800-325-0778).
- Entitlement To Retirement, Survivors, And Disability Insurance Benefits
- Request for my deceased father's 1099-SSA
- SSA-1099 2008
- Special Rules for Cash Tips After 1965
- Taxes on Social Security
- Manage or Change Social Security Benefits
- Survivors benefits and remarrying
- Survivor Benefits cut... again
- Statements of Earnings for Employees
- How does income affect SSI benefits?
- Cashing in Leave
- How is unearned income counted?
Ads - Also Recommended